Unless otherwise noted, newspapers, magazines and web publishers are free to republish Citiscope stories and graphics (but not photos) without a fee. All we ask is that you follow a few rules:
- All stories and graphics must be attributed to Citiscope
- Bylines should read: “Author name, Citiscope”
- Citiscope material may not be edited or changed, except for style reasons or to shorten for length
- Any use online must include a link back to Citiscope.org
- Any use of Citiscope material in print or online must include the following statement: “Citiscope is a nonprofit news outlet that covers innovations in cities around the world. More at Citiscope. org.”
- Please email the story or an image of the story to cswope [at] citiscope. org.
- Citiscope material may not be republished wholesale or automatically without permission. Stories must be individually selected for republishing. No robots scraping our stories.
- You may not sell our material separately.
Please direct any questions to managing editor Christopher Swope at cswope [at] citiscope. org.
Logos for print and online are available if you would like to use them.